To ensure safe delivery of your goods, undamaged we use our own independent couriers, this allows us the flexibility to offer our customers delivery time slots and bespoke delivery times if required. Our professional delivery team handles your goods, with great care and attention. They will deliver your goods to the entrance of your delivery address as standard, ensuring the products you have ordered arrive to you in the best possible condition. It also provides peace of mind for our customers.
PLEASE NOTE: £50 DELIVERY CHARGE TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES:
IF YOUR POSTCODE IS NOT LISTED, DELIVERY IS FREE
The Delivery Process Simplified:
1. You place your order online or over the telephone with one of our sales reps
2. Your order is then manufactured by our skilled craftsmen
3. The goods are then packaged for safe delivery
4. You will receive a call or text 24-48hrs before delivery to provide you with a delivery time slot and day, (e.g. Monday between 9-1pm)
5. Your order is then delivered
Important Customer information:
- It is imperative you provide us with your best contact telephone number and email address to ensure that we are able to communicate effectively with you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Items will not be delivered without us having confirmed a delivery date with you via telephone or email. If we are unable to contact you, your items will not be dispatched.
Delivery time scales:
Our typical timescale for delivery is around 7-10 days, but in most cases our deliveries are out within 7 days from date of order, we also deliver on weekends as well.
Delivery to Entrance Only
All deliveries are made to front door of the designated delivery address only. If you reside in an apartment, or a block of flats, the delivery driver will deliver to the lobby of the building only. In these circumstances the drivers are not insured to enter private premises, so they are unable to take your goods any further than this.
Assistance with Goods
We are unable to offer assistance with moving and positioning of items. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange assistance once the goods have been delivered to the front door or lobby of a building.
Recycling of Items
Unfortunately, we do not offer a recycling service and we will not remove existing beds and mattresses, or any packaging. The recycling and removal of unwanted items is the responsibility of the customer. We advise to contact your local council to have these unwanted items collected.
Assembly of Goods
Unfortunately, we do not offer an assembly service on any item. The assembly of orders is the responsibility of the customer.
When Accepting your Delivery
Please check all items / boxes for damage. If you see, or suspect any damages, please clearly indicate this on the delivery paperwork when signing for the delivery. Mark the items on the delivery signatory paperwork as Damaged.
We Strongly Recommend
Sometimes situations arise with deliveries being delayed which are beyond our control. Therefore we strongly recommend that you do not dispose of your old bed or mattress until you have received your new items and the new items have been checked for damage.