Cash on Delivery Information
We have introduced a new method of payment for our customers.
How does it work?
- During checkout you will be given the option to pay via Cash On delivery.
- If you choose this option you will be asked for a minimum of 10% deposit for your order which has to be paid at the time of order.
- When the order is shipped and arrives at your doorstep you will be asked to pay the remaining amount for your order by our Courier who will then deliver your goods.
Simple as that!
Please see important information below relating to this method of payment.
- Cash on delivery can only be used within the UK.
- You must be able to pay the exact order amount when it is delivered.
- Cheques are not accepted and the courier cannot provide change.
- If you have chosen to pay cash on delivery, you must have a bank account in order to request a refund: with this payment method, refunds are only issued via bank transfer to your account.
- Important information: the maximum threshold for cash on delivery is subject to our discretion and we may ask for a larger deposit depending on the order amount.